Thursday, April 26, 2012

Releg.........no, I won't say it.



It has come to the final 3 games.  It's put up or shut up.  That is all that is between remaining in the Barclays Premier League or tumbling to the nPower Championship.

http://blogs.soccernet.com/astonvilla/archives/2012/04/villas_relegation_threat_is_re.php

This ESPN columnist has touched upon something that I have seen within Villa at least the past 2 seasons.  Critical games are looked at as "Can't Lose Games" versus "Must Win Games".  Playing not to lose is not the way to play this game. 

Don't get me wrong - I am still hoping for a miracle of some kind.  I'll be supporting the Villa no matter where they end up, but right now the entire world of Villa supporters are frustrated and angry for good reason.  Time to focus on only one thing - beating West Brom on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment