- About Us
- Match Viewing
- Upcoming Fixtures (U.S. TV/Internet & Internet Audio)
- Acorns Children's Hospice
- Media Gallery
- AVFC Links
- AVFC Lions Club Network
- Lion's Tales: Chairman's Journal
- Support Acorns: AVFC California Shop!
- Dream On. The Journey of Wembley FC (Budwieser UK)
- League Table
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
New Kit Producer Announced
Villa's 5-year partnership ends this season and the Club has announced a new record-breaking partnership with Italian company Macron. No designs have been leaked yet. The Nike partnership was problematic - the worst example was when Nike's Villa kit wasn't availalbe until months into the Premier League season.
What are people's thoughts? It doesn't really matter to me - except for I am still hoping for "Acorns" to find its way back on the shirts somewhere (even if it is only a small graphic image of an acorn on the sleeve or something).