Sunday, October 18, 2009

WELCOME TO AVFC CALIFORNIA!

Greetings -



I am an Aston Villa Football Club supporter from California, USA. I hope that this site becomes a "gathering" spot for Villian supporters from the Golden State. I am considering applying to become an official supporters group by becoming part of the AVFC "Lions Den Club".

Question #1: "Where are other AVFC supporters located in CA?"

Question #2 "Where do AVFC supporters gather in CA to watch the claret and blue?"

Hope to hear from a few folks out there - especially any that might be in the San Francisco Bay Area.





The "home" club that I support is the San Jose Earthquakes (Major League Soccer - MLS). My SJ Earthquakes blog is called "The Fault Zone" http://www.thefaultzone.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment